Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Linky Link Linkers

I saw that one of my friends did this on her blog, and I think its a REALLY fun idea. It will give you a peek at my non-crafting life :) 

So here it is.


What is on my phone.... Holy cow I don't even KNOW what kind of junk I have taken pictures of LOL. But here are the interesting parts. I will be attempting to post something like this every week (Tuesday-ish) 





Saw this at Hobby Lobby.... oh how true....


Made this for the kitchen, kinda think it applies to most things and I know that we don't think about it enough. I am hoping that having it somewhere we all see it will help.


The wee laddie made daddy this snake at grandma's house out of play dough, he was so excited we were taking it for a ride! Now it is stuck to the dashboard, and his handsome daddy wouldn't have it any other way :)


Hmmm, really awful photo... however I totally feel like this MOST of the time.



Oh yeah, nothing like dying mah hair! Woooo! Funny though, I can really REALLY hate my hair one day, Dye it, and be in love all over again the next morning. Cheap fix. :)


I loves me some Domo. Dunno why, its so fascinating that such a simple character is so well loved. I hear he is big in Japan.


Finally finished hat. Don't know quite how I feel about that one yet. Its very..... Brown.


Fries in Ice cream. Seriously is there anything better?


Spoooooooky Stool. That's what he said as I was blow drying my hair and getting ready this morning.


Sometimes you just can't make it through a trip to the store for TP.


4 comments:

  1. Cute hat, what is it for? Fries in ice cream, or frosties is a must. Sometimes shopping trips are just that boring, my 6 yr old still falls asleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmmmm fries in ice cream! i love it when they zonk out, score!

    hey whatever makes brings us a little joy in our lives, go hair dye!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hat is for my etsy shop (maybe, I haven't decided if its "sell worthy" yet). :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes there IS something better. mcd's fries in a wendy's frosty. oh my yum. perfect combo. and yes, i DO go to both places to get each of those items on rare occasions. and by rare occasions i mean almost every day.

    ReplyDelete