Monday, February 14, 2011

Purses!

My adorable little niece is turning 6! Ahhhh!

So I decided to make her a purse for her birthday. She is super cute and girly and all about GLAM! SO I have to decide what to make her purse out of and what style I should do. I am thinking something small, with internal pockets. It has to have fabric handles (so it will be 100% washable-my specialty with purses!). I am thinking I will make it with this fabric:

I'm not sure what kind of fabric it is, as I inherited it from my grandmother. But I have a lot of it, and it would be so fun and easy to match some embellishments to. It's very thin, so it will definitely need a lining and something for structure. I haven't decided on a pattern yet, but I have a few ideas! I will post again when I get to work on it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment